Update SkyEcho 2 System Software
Before you begin
- Download the latest software for SkyEcho 2
2.10 Released 12/24/2018 Adds FLARM RX functionality
Connect to the SkyEcho 2
- To connect to the SkyEcho 2, power on SkyEcho 2 and join a device to the wireless network SSID named SKYECHO-XXXX using the procedure for your device. This procedure is identical to joining any other public or private Wi-Fi on your chosen device.
- If required, enter uavionix as the WPA password for the secure Wi-Fi network, then tap join. Note: The No Internet Connection message is normal when connected to SkyEcho 2.
- Open any browser on your computer/mobile device that is connected to your SkyEcho 2 via the Wi-Fi link and type 192.168.4.1 in the address bar.
The following landing page should load:
Update the System (Wi-Fi) Software
While Connected to the SkyEcho Wi-Fi as directed above:
- Open a web browser and navigate to 192.168.4.1
- Click on the “Wi-Fi Version” Update Link:
- Select Choose File
- Browse to the previously downloaded file
- Select Open
- Select Update
- After the process completes the Wi-Fi will restart. You may need to reconnect to the SkyEcho Wi-Fi.
- Verify the firmware update has completed and the new version is listed on the SkyEcho 2 status page at 192.168.4.1