In This Release:
- In cases where no callsign is provided at power up, ping200X utilizes the aircraft registration as the callsign.
- Implemented additional Apollo control message validity checks.
- Default emitter type set to “No Information”.
- If pressure altitude data isn’t received after 2 seconds, it is reported as “unavailable”.
- Support of additional Mode S GICB registers.
- DF17 extended squitter data available in GICB Mode S interrogations. Used primarily in Europe and foreign markets.
- Callsign requires a minimum of 4 seconds to update.
ping200X – All TSO models
Service Bulletin: TSO Service Bulletin ping200X Upgrade to ADS-B 3.3.1 (PDF)
3.3.1 Firmware: UAV-1002393-004 ping200X 3.3.1