– Improves SkyEcho’s Wi-Fi performance, and ensures CE/RED compliance
– Improves battery life measurement
– Changes the Configuration page to enable the setting of SDA value as permitted in the country of use.In UK and Australia, the setting is defaulted to one (1)
– Bug fix for incorrect GNSS altitude when viewing on settings page
Before you begin
To connect to the SkyEcho 2, power on SkyEcho 2 and join a device to the wireless network SSID named SKYECHO-XXXX using the procedure for your device. This procedure is identical to joining any other public or private Wi-Fi on your chosen device.
If you have configured your SkyEcho 2 to use a password, enter the WPA password previously assigned, then tap join. Note: The No Internet Connection message is normal when connected to SkyEcho 2.
Open any browser on your computer/mobile device that is connected to your SkyEcho 2 via the Wi-Fi link and type 192.168.4.1 in the address bar.
The following landing page should load:
4. Review the installed Wi-Fi Version.
5. If the installed version number is greater than or equal to the current version available (2.33) no update is necessary.
6. If the installed version is lower than the current version (2.33) the update should be performed.