Things to try/check:
1. Reset power to the ADS-B unit. (It has a 5-minute timer)
2. Try using “Airplane mode” on your smart device.
3. You may need to move the aircraft outside of the hangar.
4. Make sure all apps are shutdown/Swiped away/force closed on your smart device. Log onto the Beacon WiFi and then open the skyBeacon app.
5. Stay within 10-15′ of the unit.
6. As a last thing to try. (Not needed on echoUAT since it has no password)
Make a new network using the exact Beacon-XXXX SSID name provided, select WPA2/3 security and enter the correct password.