NOTE: Images below are provdided as examples, your own page layout and buttons may vary based on firmware version, web browser, etc.
While connected to the SkyEcho Wi-Fi as directed above:
- Open a web browser and navigate to 192.168.4.1
- Click on the “ADS-B Version” Update Link:
- Select Choose File
- Browse to the previously downloaded file
- Select Open
- Select Update
- After the process completes the SkyEcho 2 will restart and return to the . You may need to reconnect to the SkyEcho Wi-Fi.
- Verify the firmware update has completed and the new version (2.6.13) is listed on the SkyEcho 2 status page at 192.168.4.1