pingUSB is the world’s smallest, lightest, and most affordable USB dual-band ADS-B receiver.
- Tracks aircraft equipped with 978MHz and 1090 MHz ADS-B.
- Easily integrates with Virtual Radar Server allowing identification and visualization of aircraft in real-time.
- Low power consumption and a small/lightweight form factor make it ideal for any application.
- Includes USB cable, software, and instructions for easy configuration.
- Simple to set up and easy to use.
- pingUSB does not process UAT FIS-B products such as weather radar, METARs or TAFs
- pingUSB ADS-B receiver
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide